Monday, April 8, 2013

My Kids | Family Photos | Cincinnati Child Photographer

Pin It
These are my kids:)  This is usually how it goes when I tell them I want to take their picture.  They moan and groan because I take "a thousand" pictures.  Three of the four will be looking while the fourth one is making some goofy face.  It is fun, and I love them with all my heart, but sometimes it can be painfully frustrating.  Thank God for digital because if this was film, I would have run out!  So, I am posting this for all of you whose children drive you crazy when all you want is one nice picture for your mantle:)
















Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Looking back, the candid one's like these will be most likely be there favorite photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete