Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Birthday! | One Year Photos | Cincinnati Ohio Baby Photographer

Pin It

I remember anxiously watching Facebook for updates on when this little baby was going to come in to the world.  Mom and Dad didn't know if they were having a girl, or another boy (they already had 3 boys).  So when I saw the update late at night that they were on their way to the hospital, I couldn't stand that I was going to go to bed not knowing yet what they were having.  When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I did was open my laptop, and I saw some of the best news I have ever seen on Facebook:


IT'S A GIRL!!!!

I actually got teary eyed when I read that, because this little girl made their already wonderful family complete.

Margo is the sweetest little girl, and I am so lucky that I have been able to photograph her since she was only a few days old.  And now she is a year old.  Happy birthday, Margo!



newborn
3 months

6 months

9 months


One Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment