Thursday, February 27, 2014

Meet Beautiful Mr. B. | Cincinnati Newborn Photographer

Pin It
This is one of the many perks of being a photographer.  I get to hold brand new little babies when they are only days old.  I know I made a ton of women jealous today when my friend posted a photo of me on Facebook holding adorable Mr. B, but my excuse for getting to meet him so soon was that I really was there to work:)

Mr. B. was sound asleep when I got there.  And since I was there to work, I immediately sat down to hold him and chat with his mom :)  After a while I decided I should get my camera out, and that is when he decided to wake up and join the party.  Not that I minded at all!  I got to see his big beautiful eyes.  He was so alert, so sweet, and very content.  The perfect new addition to a wonderful family.










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment