Thursday, September 18, 2014

Baby M | Newborn Photos | Baby Photographer Cincinnati Ohio

Pin It

Have I mentioned before that I love my job?  I'm sure I have.  Because I LOVE MY JOB!  I get to meet these sweet little babies when they are only days old and pick them up and hold them, and rock them….and oh yeah, take pictures of them :)

This little guy is baby number 4 for a wonderful family and he is a perfect addition.  It always seems that the fourth baby is calm and content, probably because they know they have been born into a crazy world with other kids and lots of sports and other extra-ciricular activities, and they just go with the flow.  This little guy got that memo and he was as happy as could be.  I even caught a genuine smile from him!









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment