Thursday, July 2, 2015

Family Photography Cincinnati OH | The H Family



Pin It

Even with a last minute location change (because of the lovely Cincinnati weather we've been experiencing) this family was fantastic to work with. But, there was one very special little lady that I was so honored to photograph.  Little Miss E has had many, many difficulties to overcome, but I could not have been more impressed with her parents and family.  They handle it with such a great sense of calm and grace. 

This is what her aunt, my friend, said, and it sums it up perfectly  "I can never begin to express the challenges she has overcome and continues to overcome in a Facebook post, but I can say that seeing her here in these photos with our family, smiling and signing and making us all laugh brings so much joy to my heart it could burst..."  That sentence right there is why I love being a photographer.












Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment